A Simple Way To Convert NSF To CSV File Format
- Tech NewsTechnology
- August 3, 2022
- No Comment
In the article, you will get the perfect way to convert NSF to CSV. So, keep reading this article. Here you can export the Lotus Notes database to CSV following the manual and most efficient method for professionals. Follow this blog post to understand the whole process in depth.
IBM Lotus Notes and MS Outlook are the most popular and popular email service providers. Today, people want an email service that meets their needs. Therefore, MS Outlook is the only email program that meets the needs of every user. It comes with a variety of options that are easy for beginners to understand. In addition, it comes with built-in security features that help in gaining user trust. This is the only reason why people are looking for a reliable way to export a Lotus Notes database to an Excel CSV file.
How can we convert NSF to CSV manually?
Sometimes users want to export Lotus Notes contacts to CSV. First, you need to convert the NSF file to Outlook-compatible PST format. To change an NSF file to Outlook PST, you need to follow the export and import process. This process requires IBM Notes to be installed on your system. Then using the import/export feature, you can upload the CSV files to Outlook.
Part 1: Export NSF to CSV file
- Start IBM Lotus Notes on the device.
- Open the file menu and then select the export option.
- The next step is to select the location where you want to save your files from the export wizard.
- Once you have selected the format for your file, choose the Comma Separated Value option and
- enter the file name. Click to export.
- Then, in the CSV Export window, select the options you want and click the OK button.
Part 2: Transfer CSV file to MS Outlook
- Start the Microsoft Outlook application on your computer and go to the File menu.
- Select the Open and Export tab, and click the Import/Export File menu.
- Select the Import from other programs or file option, then click the Next button.
- Select the Comma Separated Values option and click Next.
- Then click Browse to choose the exported CSV file, then click the Next button.
- Finally, you need to select the checkbox required to select the Additional Configuration option and click the Finish button.
- Using the above two methods, it is possible to convert the NSF file format to CSV. However, there are a number of drawbacks to the manual method, which we have listed below.
Limitations of the manual method of converting NSF to CSV
- The above manual method is long and time-consuming.
- The risk of errors is high in the processing process.
- There is a possibility that you will encounter errors when converting.
- The selected data cannot be transferred.
- With this method, only one NSF file can be converted at a time.
- It is a technical skill to follow this process.
Export Lotus Notes Database to CSV – Expert Solution
Cigati NSF Converter is a comprehensive tool that can easily convert NSF files to CSV file formats. Also, you can convert NSF to PST, CSV, MBOX, EML, MSG, EMLX, PDF, and more. You can also transfer NSF files to Gmail, Yahoo, Office 365, Thunderbird, Hotmail, IMAP, and many other clouds or web-based email services. Also, you can transfer your NSF files without losing data. Also, you can decrypt NSF files before the migration process.
In the previous post, we discussed the most effective ways to convert NSF to CSV format using professional and manual NSF conversion tools. However, due to some issues with losing manual focus information, users are unable to finish this conversion. Therefore, we recommend users choose an expert method that will immediately export a Lotus Notes database to an Excel CSV file.
Read More News Updates Visit our Site InsightFello.